Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)

How to get better voice source

ReplyThanks 2017/07/13 14:37:50 1 0

First of all, from the link we provide to download the compressed package,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yqu1bSqjaFcXlMQ1YxdTRWUXM/view?usp=sharing

and then extract it to the D packing directory,

Finally, run the file under the compressed package. If the computer is 64 bits, run this,

and if it's 32 bits, run this

you can find new additions in the program source

vaanthang
2017/08/20 21:25:08

Hi , White Hat Box

I use content samurai, its really great software, but When I try to record my voice, it does not record at all, I try much time and it not working.

Please looking for this and update, it really wonderful which record by my self

Regard,

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/21 14:22:07
2 # vaanthang 2017/8/20 21:25:08

Hi , White Hat Box

I use content samurai, its really great software, but When I try to record my voice, it does not record at all, I try much time and it not working.

Please looking for this and update, it really wonderful which record by my self

Regard,

Can you please show us your task settings before you use the record voice function? What is the problem you get please?

vaanthang
2017/08/23 10:04:51

Hi , I just simple creat a new video, from add content to script , image and slide, and then audio, i not use voice auto, . I record by myself, and it has not a sound which recored. So plesase check this action.

Thank alot, this it wonderful video maker software !

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/23 17:40:42

When you click the Play button, will it be Stop once? Or will it wait for a moment, then go to be Stop status?

Is there any anti virus software in your computer?

Try to run it with administrator right, then check if it works.

vaanthang
2017/08/24 15:05:51
5 # Aprilcaicai 2017/8/23 17:40:42

When you click the Play button, will it be Stop once? Or will it wait for a moment, then go to be Stop status?

Is there any anti virus software in your computer?

Try to run it with administrator right, then check if it works.

When i click play button, it has not changed to stop button, and no sound played. I try many ways, but not working, (my computer is win 7 64 bit); run it with administrator or no virus software..... ---> many ways. Thank!

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/24 15:40:02

Please make sure all letters in the directory file path of this program are English.

If there is still problem, please add our Skype whitehatbox we will check it for you via remote control.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option