Partner(s)
senma
2018/08/22 15:05:46
Thank, like work with software company with great support

Please guide me how can buy with offer.

-Quach

robert01
2018/08/30 10:40:58
Great updates on amazonchief! Nice to see.

Thank you , you and your app is wonderful
Clarence2
2018/12/03 11:24:05

You're not a bot too ? You are?

just kidling because its too easy talk whit you ...congratulations like a costumer, i give you five stars

Derrick
2018/12/05 14:55:22

Dear Eva,

you worked hard day and night with me,you did an excellent job with this project. and you are a very smart lady. Thank you for your job.

Haleking
2018/12/17 15:34:34

i already used your company software botchief developer version from 1 year and already developed too many software now want to become a partner of your company for selling and support in pakistan.

Baird
2018/12/18 13:59:11
Hi guys, I have been a customer of yours for over 5 years. I provide online marketing services, in conjunction with software development. John Smith welfare office my long-term association with your company. I would like to learn more about partnering with your company. Thank you, Joe
Quentin
2018/12/24 17:04:20
Good evening! So another year has passed :)

I wish WhiteHatBox developers good health, let them have the fastest computers during development, but there will be no bugs at all, and everything works like a clock! Thank you for the great software, patience and help that you provide to users.

I wish the users good health, good developments and new cool modules, let there be no bugs and everything works like a clock!

I wish the girl from the BotChief tutorial videos of good health and delicious cookies, and so that there is always a favorite weather. You have such a beautiful voice :)

I wish Aprilcaicai good health and fewer stupid questions. Thank you for helping us and answering our stupid questions :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Join the congratulations :) Write your congratulations too :)

----Quentin

Rory
2018/12/27 10:28:36

Thank you for this requote bot, thank you for all your hard work. Everything seems to be working OK. If anything comes up I will let you know but other than that we look forward to future projects with you. Thank you again.

Regards,

JAKE

Willie
2019/03/15 14:18:20
Hi Jim. Thank you for the update and release. Yes that is completely fair. I appreciate you corresponding with my developer. Very professional! Thanks again Jim. I'm about to go to sleep but I will look over everything in the morning.
Timothy
2019/03/20 15:14:44
my samsung desktop bot is working fine so far. so i am testing 2 pc's with 2 home internet proxys dir ; so far so good
VerifyCode
Advanced Option